Sunday 12 February 2012

60th Birthday Card

Hi again,
This is my husbands 60th Birthday card (he celebrated this week) I used a Go Create die, cutting 2 large ones to form the base of the card, scoring 1, 1/2inch from 1 of the long edges. After adding colour to the edges I attached the 2 together by the 1/2inch 'seam'. Cutting a futher 2 layers of the same design in smaller sizes and colouring the edges in coordinating colours I wrapped around the middle size layer a piece of open hessian at an angle. The smallest layer I embossed in a Cuttlebug embossing folder, inking first to give a diamond effect. The text plate was cut using the Spellbinder Twisted Metal Tags and Accents. The small embellishment in the bottom corner is a photo of my husband cut to fit an Art Cap, which you will be seeing next month from Once Upon A Stamp, along with many other accessories.
I hope my explaination is clear enough (first time of doing this)

Enjoy Jean x



No comments:

Post a Comment