Thursday 16 February 2012

In the Pink

Hi again,
It's my daughters Birthday next week and she has had a rough time since new year so tried to do her a pretty girly card. Give me your opinion!

Starting with a base Gate fold card, I use the Go Create frilly frame no 5 dies and Spellbinders Lables 3(largest) for mats and Lables 10 for the Birthday plaque. The Happy Birthday plaque and other elements were cut using Floral Doily accents and motifs. I tied the bow using 2 ribbons.

As I hope you can see, the frilly frame were layed evenly on top of each other and Lables 3 at angles to each other and both cut from 2 matching pink card. The text plaques were cut from white card and the embossed edges inked the with pink.

 I am hoping this lifts her mood a little!

Enjoy Jean x  






No comments:

Post a Comment