Tuesday 21 February 2012

Busy Weekend

Well just had 4 days off but dont know where it's gone. It's my daughters birthday today so as she was at work we spent most of the day together Saturday. During the morning Kerry(daughter), myself and our 2 granddaughters, Georgia and Molly, went shopping for new blinds for Molly's newly decorated bedroom. Later Martin and myself took them for a meal, which we all enjoyed.
Sunday after church and Sunday lunch I did manage to make a card but not got round to taking a photo yet, so will post when its sorted.
Yesturday Molly was with us as she was not at school (inset day) so helped her a little with her mums Birthday card. We also made a cake, so another busy day as I was at church sisterhood meeting in the afternoon.
Today was our day for looking after our 2 year old grandson so no time for anything else.
Hoping to get more cards made and posted later this week so keep popping in if you enjoy my work

Jean x

No comments:

Post a Comment